48 SMD White LED Light Panel T10 Festoon BA9S Dome 12V

This can be a MUST HAVE product !!
48 SMD White LED Light Panel T10 Festoon BA9S Dome 12V
We have searched on the web to find the best cheapest price, BUY NOW to avoid disappointment.

Product Description

*Easy to Install
*With double side adhesive in the back, can be glued anywhere
*Voltage: DC 12V
*LED quantity: 48 3528SMD LEDs

package content:

1 x 48 SMD LED Panel
1 x T10 Light Adapter
1 x Festoon Dome Light Adapter
1 x BA9S Light Adapter

Product Details

• Amazon Sales Rank: #2218 in Lighting
  • Brand: Neewer
  • Model: 53026817

Features

• 48 SMD LED Interior Lamp Light
  • Super Bright, long-lasting, low power consumption
  • Easy to install , long lasting(Up to 50000 hours)
  • Universal design, with 3 different adaptors, as the pictures show.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
4measurements
By Ellen T Fusco
for those interested, my order arrived and the PCB panel measures 60 X 40MM - bigger than i can use

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Not Just For Automobiles Anymore
By Everyone's_a_critic
Although this little LED array is billed as a dome light replacement --and it does indeed come with a variety of adapters for that job-- I actually installed it in my RV to replace a 12vdc light bulb used to illuminate the stove area. The existing bulb draws 5amps of current, which is just too much when you're running on batteries.

Given the price, the form factor, the overall lumen level, and the fact that the array comes with a sticky backing that made it ez to mount to the fan hood, this light seemed a perfect fit. And it is! Very very bright. Easily lights up the entire stove area. In fact, I had bought two of these, thinking that's would it would take to adequately light up the area. But one unit did the job so well I actually did use the second one to replace the dome light in my 92 Corolla. EZ install and it works great!

Current draw on this array is about 300ma.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent
By N. Willis
Bright white Light, Easy install, adapters give options, excellent dome light for my old truck, doesn't get hot like the old incondescent